By plantfood - 06/08/2011 06:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend showed me his penis for the first time. All I could think to say was, "That's a clean circumcision." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 241
You deserved it 9 094

plantfood tells us more.

plantfood 4

Deep conversation for FML.

Top comments

AgentSmith79 9

I've never heard of a dirty circumcision...

FMLandurstoo 9

To make him happy just say "Damn!"

Comments

mimi23mimi 0

thank gosh for the clean circumcision and not it being mangled!

Good one..carry on...if u want to see more contact me

Wreakorofhavoc 1

Here's a tip for all women. Instead of saying anything just put it in your mouth so you can't say something stupid like that. Guarantee he won't mind.

properbostonian 5

Was it because it was small ? Because usually if it is then you can't even see if it's circumcised or not. Do tell!

I'm not convinced by the circumcision of babies at birth for no real medical or religious reason. It's strange how it's all expected in the fee-paying American health services but not on the British NHS. Why? Because it's an easy way for private doctors to make money, but a waste of money for the NHS. Any guy can keep clean under their foreskin, and if they'd rather not have a foreskin, that should definitely be their decision to make when they're older. No doctor or parent has the right to cut off body parts without the owner's permission, I don't feel. it's not as if you can get it back. Furthermore, you reduce sexual pleasure by anything up to 60%, apparently. No, far easier to get circumcised later than to try and get un-circumcised because your parents/expensive private doctor chopped up your penis when you couldn't tell them not to.

Oniat 2

100% agree with you. Besides, how hard is it to convince guys to rub themselves in the shower every day? :P

DaRkEn1313 0

It actually hurts like hell weeks after you get it done if at a later age. And you can "grow" the foreskin back. Pain in the ass and can take years but it is possible.

futurepharmer 6

TL, DR. You're not writing an essay. It's a comment.

Seriously, THAT'S the first thing to pop into your head to say?!? People are stupid!

llZombiell 5

FYL OP. Dicks should be more appealing...like ****!