This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By good2know - 09/01/2015 23:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend gave me my first ever orgasm. Then he bitched me out for insulting his intelligence, saying it was "blatantly fake" and that "women don't orgasm like that". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 883
You deserved it 3 541

Top comments

Astrum14 24

Dude needs to watch less **** and have sex with women more.

You forgot to moan like a gorilla in heat, that's what he was expecting. FYL for having a dumbass boyfriend.

Comments

First ever, and it was with another person? Lucky! Lol I'm pretty sure masturbating is more common for most people

For guys yeah. Maybe not so much girls. Lets just say I never found flicking the bean that effective and you need to be 18+ to buy a sex toy where I'm from. So my first ****** was also during sex.

Girls usually find it easier to ****** when they don't have a male around, due to the apparent inability of some men to find the ********. Siriusly though, the percentage of women who can ****** without foreplay or masturbation is insanely low.

Actually, you can't buy a sex toy yes, but that doesn't mean most girls don't **********. Most guys touch themselves before they lose their virginity and many girls don't ****** their first time because it's hard to properly stimulate the ******** and satisfy the g-spot. My boyfriend is yet to make me ******, but half the time, he cums when we have sex.

Unless it's full on sex I don't ****** very quickly with other people. Hands and mouths are nice but much too clumsy to finish... Haha

Not all woman mastubates, thank you very much.

Hey even if it is "fake" your girl cares enough to fake it. Every girl is different, some are loud, some are quiet. I use to close my eyes and go silent and still when I was close. Never accuse a girl of faking cause if she wasn't then she may never sleep with you again.

Why does it offend you (girls) so much? Aside from trust and all that stuff.

why would you bring your ****** scenario here ?? o.O

cadillacgal79 32

26-because as everyone had said, every girl is different.

Because there are many guys who are like this- most likely base their knowledge off of **** which is far from reality. And it's stupid to do that. When losing your virginity, it will most likely be the farthest thing from any porno you have watched.

don't you guys know anything? women don't enjoy sex. and theres no such thing as a female ******. warning: sarcasm. this was true for a looooong time in earlier days

What's wrong with him?! Every girl is different

On the bright side; he just lacks experience...

Oh, oh, OOOOOHHH, yes, yes YES they do!

He doesn't sound mature enough to have sex. Perhaps find some sex ed resources to send to him? Those resources often include information on the ins and out of sex(including understanding your partner) and not just stds and contraception.

TomeDr 24

You need to let him know that **** ISN'T REAL!!

You can't tell me the video I made last week wasn't real.

Maybe he even thinks fisting is real sex - You need to teach him a thing or two about real and not **** sex.

It can be really hard on a guy's self esteem if he thinks he can't satisfy a woman; that being said trust is huge in any relationship and he should believe you. Sounds like there may be another problem here entirely.

Well I'd suggest trying to explain to him that was your first one and that your reaction was genuine and everyone reacts differently and that he should just be happy you enjoyed yourself rather than trying to make you feel guilty over something you didn't do. Also he may not have been desensitized by **** as a lot of people are saying. She may actually have reacted loudly or dramatically when he was actually expecting something quieter so he thought she was faking to try and appease him.