This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By good2know - 09/01/2015 23:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend gave me my first ever orgasm. Then he bitched me out for insulting his intelligence, saying it was "blatantly fake" and that "women don't orgasm like that". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 883
You deserved it 3 541

Top comments

Astrum14 24

Dude needs to watch less **** and have sex with women more.

You forgot to moan like a gorilla in heat, that's what he was expecting. FYL for having a dumbass boyfriend.

Comments

Llama_Face89 33

Hey at least you're feeling good, right OP?

He is most likely basing his knowledge off of ****. Tell him that you genuinely had orgasmed and that perhaps more "practice" will persuade him to believe you. Guys, please never base expectations off of **** or stories you've heard. ****, while amazing, is not realistic in any sense. Sex does not happen that quickly, girls don't usually moan and be loud like that and please don't try to make your pace as fast as the guys in ****. FYL, OP.

The opposite does happen though miss. Sometimes a lady overreacts because she thinks that's what the guy wants and personally that makes me uncomfortable as I'd rather a partner enjoy themselves normally then think they need to jump through hoops for me.

Yea, that's true! I've heard stories of girls purposely being louder than they actually moan. I think people should just be genuine during sex- it is a very intimate and vulnerable time, after all.

I agree wholeheartedly with that I think it comes from all media/ peer pressure beforehand that makes people think it HAS to be a certain way or else it isn't good enough or their partner won't enjoy it or as you said **** setting expectations to an unrealistic and generally silly level

pigsfly24 6

Seeing as how he is ignorant enough to believe that, he may never make you or any future woman ******.

I'll never understand why people fake orgasms instead of telling their partners what they like in bed ..

I feel like everyone I have is different some days better some day COULD be better who's to judge how well our engine is working today?

If he doesn't know what it feels like when a woman orgasms..... wow.

I have been with my husband since 1994. I have never orgasmed with him. Consider yourself fortunate and tell the selfish twit to give you another one.