This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By good2know - 09/01/2015 23:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend gave me my first ever orgasm. Then he bitched me out for insulting his intelligence, saying it was "blatantly fake" and that "women don't orgasm like that". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 883
You deserved it 3 541

Top comments

Astrum14 24

Dude needs to watch less **** and have sex with women more.

You forgot to moan like a gorilla in heat, that's what he was expecting. FYL for having a dumbass boyfriend.

Comments

Sounds like he's never heard a real one before. Make me wonder how many women have faked with him before.

What a jerk. Like he's that knowledgeable about what the difference is between faking it and a real one is when he can't even find your clit to begin with. I would reconsider your options OP.

But... he gave her a genuine ******. That's the point.

xluciferx666 21

How much **** does the guy watch if he thinks that?

My first ever was at 26 and it was amazing! My bf who gave it to me (now my husband) just stared at me and said "Wow. That was intense!" Your bf is an idiot.

He needs some education on women and how to please them obviously if this is the first one he had given u! How would the idiot know what a WOMAN'S ****** feel like?

Urpoppy 21

Ah, the inexperienced little boys. Tell him to grow up or find a better partner.

Guess that would depend on if you'd been faking them before (& if anyone else he may have been with was faking)...but, yeah..he needs to watch LESS **** (if he does watch it)

Obviously he's not very good at making women ****** if the very sound brings disbelief. Also help educate him on "real" sex. **** should not be his only way to learn.