By froulita - 31/10/2008 06:08 - Belgium

Today, my boyfriend doesn't know if he should break up with me because he loves me too much, or to stay with me and make me suffer. I have no clue as to what's going on in his head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 096
You deserved it 5 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i did this same thing once, i was with the girl for 2yrs and everything i did made me feel guilty.. i still love her but i dont deserve her and she deserves better also it felt like i was holding her back from having a great life.

dizz0rder 0

hit him in the balls, then as he gives you a confused look, WHAM! bitchslap him in the face as hard as you can. That's like RESET for guys, after that he should work fine :D

Comments

i did this same thing once, i was with the girl for 2yrs and everything i did made me feel guilty.. i still love her but i dont deserve her and she deserves better also it felt like i was holding her back from having a great life.

girl ive been there. "life sucks then you die...yea we should be so lucky"

whatever man when we say that to a girl its cause we want to do other girls come on wake up

bizarre_ftw 21

This makes more sense than what I was thinking. I thought it might be that he has stalkerish overattachment issues that have caused problems in the past, and that he's aware of them but hasn't yet overcome them. Yet as I say, this seems to fit better.

I feel that. Having attachment issues is hard and you don't know if you want to break it off and let the other person be free or continue clinging onto them because you love them so much.

This was really sad. Don't be so hard on yourself and things would probably work out better.

seems to me like "he's just not that into you" or doesn't "love" you that way.

#10, how does that make sense? He said he loves her too much, so that means he is into her. But the way he said it was extremely jumbled and sounding a bit out of line.

frozen_heart 0

he's trying to get you to do the dirty work for him by breaking up with him

i dont know if you've read twilight....but thats exactly Edward's problem. maybe he's trying to be like Edward...

I really don't understand why people click "You deserved that one" on posts like these. Honestly, that sucks major balls and she doesn't seem to deserve it based on this post. :S

ROFL @ #6 way to tell the guy 4 posts AFTER u to get out. hahahaa

That makes me sad, you do not deserve that and sounds like your guy just wants you to break up with him and trying to guilt you into it. I am sorry that really does suck.

dizz0rder 0

hit him in the balls, then as he gives you a confused look, WHAM! bitchslap him in the face as hard as you can. That's like RESET for guys, after that he should work fine :D

Well dont know how to explain it, but it is actually possible to love someone to much, becuase f hes strong feelings isnt answered with the same strong fealings from you he feels that he cant be enough for you.. as if theres something more you want that he cant give you, tell him that he has everything you want and try your best to show him that and it should be just fine :) Take care and goos luck =)