This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/04/2016 08:32 - United States - San Diego

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called condoms the "biggest scam in history" and said I won't get pregnant if I just wash myself out with vinegar after we finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 444
You deserved it 2 765

Top comments

Bahaha, that's not how it works out all! He's supposed to pour it down his urethra an hour before sex. I've created a great kit for doing such a thing, and I'd be happy to sell one to him if he /really/ wants to avoid the whole condom/scam thing.

Comments

trying to change the ph of your uterus or create a fall out zone for sperm could also cause fungal diseases so..

"Honey! It was an immaculate deception!"

Just tell him that's not how it works, and that he has to drink bleach to kill his sperm before you guys have sex.

This is the first time I ever thought the results were unjustified.

I'm a guy and even I'm not that stupid. Plus vinegar would hurt really bad. Tell him to try dipping his penis in vinegar because he won't have sperm come out or something then watch as he is in pain

Another one failed by the education system

Technically, douching does lower the chance of pregnancy. However, since that effect is because it damages a person's fertility, as well as increasing the chances for pregnancy complications, in addition to all the other risks people have listed.

Wonder where Captain DUmbass got that idea? If it was from his parents, I wonder how many brothers and sisters he has...