By Anonymous - 09/11/2011 12:55 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex. My mum walked in and told him to pull out and show her that he was wearing a condom, and not just saying he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 406
You deserved it 9 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

matt120784 0

How long before someone makes a wincest comment?

Now that's some STD fighting dedication! Your mom is just looking out for you dude

Comments

joee182 3

what a **** block! and thats weird to,did she join in afterwards?haha

subjectdelta2 0

Where is docbastard someone tell him to make a funny comment

Your mum has some serious trust issues with you OP. Tell her for next time that you will cum and show her the used condom. On the other hand, it would have been more awkward if it was your dad who came up.

Im guessing the OP is a girl since she referenced a boyfriend, although it could be a gay relationship.. Anyhow it was the boyfriend that the OP's mum was making sure had a condom on.

MAJOR MOOD KILL! Did she also want to know if it had a reservoir tip and was ribbed for your pleasure? Mum is either looking out for your health and well-being or she wanted to see the size of his junk to determine if it was worth going after. Watch out, your boyfriend and your father might be making an "Eiffel Tower" out of mum one day soon. No disrespect...

Tell her that no condom is needed when you're doing it anal.

and why would that be???? OF COURSE you need one for anal too!

Did she also check to make sure teeth were brushed and he cleaned behind the ears?

Well, erm... at least your mom is looking out for your health? YDI for having sex while your mom was around, though, especially if you're still living in her house. That's just asking for trouble and is rather inconsiderate. Seems like people would eventually learn this from the large number of FMLs like this that come in every week...

DeadxManxWalking 27
little_monster21 0

omg thats hilarious!! did he show her??! lol sounds like someone needs to move out ;)

That's awesome, I'm totally gonna do that to my daughter...

I hope you don't actually have a daughter. I mean you could do that.. OR! Teach her respect for your home and to grow up and move out before she's old enough to feel equal to you.

I really do have a daughter, she's 5 months old