By kay_jay1819 - 19/11/2010 05:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had great sex and afterward decided to take a shower together. He left the room to get some towels, so I went to the bathroom and wait. I walked out of his room wearing nothing but a thong and ran into his mom who had come home from work early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 967
You deserved it 33 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

could've been worse, at least she didn't walk in on your great sex

Cue the "lol u guyze shud of hav a 3sum" comments from the naive 13-year-olds.

Comments

See I was lucky in high school, my girlfriend's parents had an automatic garage door, so when you heard the door come on you knew you only had about 2 minutes at best to get your clothes back on and act like you weren't doing anything. OP should suggest her bf get his parents an automatic garage door opener for Christmas.

ok if he still lives with his mom, then he really needs to grow up and move out, or your to young to be having sex.

jadejazmyn 5

You all are funny. And poor OP that had to be really awkward

jadejazmyn 5

You will not get pregnant and die if you have sex in most cases. Stop listening to what ur parents tell you to scare you lol.

jadejazmyn 5

Allmidnighteyes needs to get laid lol.

jadejazmyn 5

Fornication is a sin. But seeing that you have not a heaven or a hell to put people in you shouldn't judge. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. So again STFU!

You shouldn't be having sex while the boyfriend is still living with his parents!! It's incredibly disrespectful!! She pays for his food, water, electricity, clothes, school, housing, and cares for him. And what do you guys do? Defy her rules. Come on....