By flavored - 18/11/2013 15:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to try flavored condoms. I guess I enjoyed them a little too much; I almost choked half to death on a strawberry cockcicle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 203
You deserved it 19 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you'd make it on 1000 Ways To Die.

dantee2005 33

Well, nothing for me to say "cockcicle" says it all

Comments

Ahh I love the stuff you can find at a sex shop! I personally am not into flavoured condoms( actually I hate condoms period) but I love the flavoured body paint!

Some people on this site are way too into sharing :/

ThatFancyPenn 18

I agree with 69 (hehe ironic) - I'm sure their parents make them feel bad enough.

wow !! you really love strawberry flavor dont you? :D well atleast i hope your boyfriend enjoyed

perdix 29

He's probably pissed off that you weren't as enthusiastic about his naked ****. There are a lot of rubber things you can suck on that aren't attached to him and all his bullshit.

Too bad there not non latex flavored condoms

SystemofaBlink41 27

Can I least get a link to an explanation? Or is whip cream a double meaning to something dirty? You know what? Nevermind the link...

Flavoured condoms, what a brilliant way to promote ********.

True. I've even read that the guy that thought of fruit flavour is the boss of the one that thought of the fishy smell

Am I the only one that feels a ******** loses a lot of its charm with a condom? Not like you can feel any of the lubrication the mouth provides or the tongue really.

#25 we are talking about flavoured condoms here! ESSENTIALLY used to mask the dick's flavour...hence dick flavour is not an option!

I suppose it depends you've been with someone long enough to trust them not to be STI-ridden

Also some people really cannot stand semen in their mouths (either just as a preference or as extreme as throwing up as soon as it happens) so if your partner cannot control when they ejaculate and don't have time to warn you to move off, condoms can be a way of stopping that. I have a friend who is terrified of that so always uses condoms during ******** despite her bf being tested and clean. Some people just have a preference for that *shrugs*

olpally 32

Giggity for him, you, not so much. Hahaha.