By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 05:25 - United States

Today, my 6 ft snake got loose. I found it. It was in my neighbor's backyard, constricting their pet rabbit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 225
You deserved it 45 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My 6 foot snake constricted your mom last night

Comments

Aww, man. **** the rabbits' life. That's awful. :(

Polionixon 2

oh right i suppose they keep the rabbit on a leash in the backyard? lol

My 6 foot snake constricted your mom last night

moonlit_manga 0

how is this a sex fml? WTF a 6ft boa...dude that's taller than me! well either way : YDI

VersusFML 0

I clicked on I agree, you life sucks in favor of the rabbit.

Ouch **** the rabbit's life (or lackthereof)

bowhuntpa 0

THE RABBIT DESERVED IT!!!! SNAKES RULE

This is really horrible, poor rabbit and I'm going to say poor snake too because it could have gotton hit by a car or something. OP, take more precautions to make sure this doesn't happen again, and be thankful it wasn't constricting around a young child or anyone for that matter.

Take better precautions for your snake, man. And like #26 said, be thankful that it didn't get to a kid. Some dumb ass parents in Florida owned a Burmese, it escaped and killed their kid. Now there is fear that they may be made illegal, and it may also effect other species of snake. My brother is worried that he may have to give up his beloved ball python because of this shit. Stuff like this happening is NOT GOOD for responsible owners.

#27: A six foot snake can't kill a kid. The largest thing it can kill is, actually, a rabbit. The snake would have to be much bigger to kill a child. That burmese was probably about 20 feet long, maybe 15 minimum. And if Florida is going to ban a ball python, which won't get any bigger than 3 ft, over a snake that can keep growing (the largest burmese I've had was about 22 ft, and that was because the previous owner overfed it), they're just dumb.

@41: You're wrong, a six-foot constrictor most definitely COULD kill a small child.

LadyWallflower 0

some ball pythons get up to 6 feet but that is usually the biggest they get

stanzskin 0

You're a douchebag and YDI for having a deadly animal for a pet!

I agree, what a douchebag, man, because he INTENTIONALLY let his snake constrict the neighbor's rabbit, right? Deadly animal? Deadly in what sense of the word? Deadly as in capable of killing something? Most all pets fit under that category, excepting herbivores like rabbits and gerbils and whatnot. Deadly as in capable of killing a human? Still no, as the snake would probably have to be larger, unless you put small children in the equation. Besides, a mid-sized dog could be more deadly than the snake described.

#28 All pets(big pets like dogs and snakes, not hamsters) can(-emphasis) be deadly. It just depends on how you raise it. Like some dogs are raised to be playmates to three year olds and some, guard dogs.