By heymacie - 29/04/2016 01:41 - United States - Beckley

Today, it was my second day at my new job as a bank teller. I got locked in the vault while alarms were being tested. I was in there for an hour and none of my coworkers had even noticed that I'd gone missing. Gee, thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 130
You deserved it 1 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you got an FML published, so I'd say the interest you gained was worth it.

And now you can brag about how priceless you are.

Comments

You could call the bank tell them where u r

You could have been in there forever in some twisted Sherlock Holmes-style murder investigation... At least this will be a great icebreaker at parties!

Big_D_Real 12

New hire hazing! Lock them in the vault and act like we didn't notice.

Way to slack off on the job, hiding in the vault for 1.5 hours. Not a good impressipn for your second day on the job.

It's only been two days they don't know you.

Suaria 38

You shouldn't expect everyone to know you since it is only your second day there.

At least you got an hour of free time? I'm glad you weren't stuck in there for longer. Could have been a lot worse!

An hour of being paid to do nothing. That's awesome.

Sucks you were locked in the vault but were you not told about the alarms being tested? Someone should have said something, and you could have kept an eye on the time in order not to be in the vault when the alarms were being tested. On that note, it was your 2nd day, like others said, most probably didnt know you. Its like a search party was expected to go out and find you.