By Anonymous - 21/10/2011 18:58 - United States

Today, it took me and my husband three hours to put our new book shelves together. It took our cat all of three seconds to knock it all down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 829
You deserved it 5 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Are you one of those couples who're like, **** the instructions!

Comments

saIty 17

Are you one of those couples who're like, **** the instructions!

UrLyfSuxx 0

At first I thought you said *****.

As I like to say... When all else fails, read the instructions.

The cat didn't like them & thought they were hideous.

Your cat was just testing your husbands handy work.

jobsman99 0

That means its time to have sex. Get your frustrations out.

peepeeparee 0

Yes, because if my hubby and I just watched our demon cat demolish a newly put together book shelf, the most appealing thing to do would be to Barry White it up and get it on..... No.

perdix 29

You need to hire trained monkeys to assemble your IKEA shit because you are even dumber than they are.

That's why you don't keep tigers in the house.

paulie1998 0
every1luvsboners 11

YDI for buying American. Over in Japan they have inflatable bookshelves. Them bastards got it going on over there.

Inflatable bookshelf + a cat could equal a deflated bookshelf very quickly...

every1luvsboners 11

Cats are illegal in Japan, that's why they have them there, not here. They're way ahead of the game over there.

Cats are definitely not illegal in Japan. Japanese people know that cats are way too cool to be banned.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

Nah they just eat cats and dogs :p

I think you're thinking about how Korean people used to eat dog, and then the US decided to tell them it was wrong and immoral as dogs are pets not food. To save face the Korean government told everyone that it was no longer acceptable to eat dog. This whole argument remains invalid today though, as people own all kinds of pets, including pigs (omg, bacon!).

leadman1989 15

If that picture were real id be smitten.

If you can't afford nice furniture, don't go out and buy junk

Book shelves are for books. Hence the name... I guess YDI ;)

No. My bookshelf holds books, trinkets, and movies. My cupboard holds glasses but also plates. My cat perch holds my dog. Everything is what you make of it.

You forgot bookshelves are for cats too apparently... Well at least well-built bookshelves.

I didn't forget, I just sadly don't have a cat yet. : ( Some of the people I live with have this "allergy" to cats. Pshh.