By oh my soul - 14/03/2018 01:30

Today, it's been 1 month since I've accepted that I'm gay, 1 week since telling my strict, southern baptist, bible-thumping parents, 1 day since my mom stopped crying and my dad finally spoke to me, and 1 hour since discovering that I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 847
You deserved it 2 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Father "we will still love you even if your attracted to the same sex" Me "I'm pregnant" Father "................." Slowly closes door and walks away.

Girl, you seem to be in a world of hurt. I'm not sure which is worse to them: That you're gay or that you had sex before marriage, or that you got pregnant.

Comments

The comments are all like 'well you're stuck with it now' or 'your parents are going to thrilled / mad'. Er... you know about abortion, right? That's completely your choice and I can understand that some people are not comfortable with it, but I think having a baby you don't want is the worst thing to do to a child and to yourself. If you really don't want it, it's not a problem that is all that hard to solve is all I'm saying.

Unfortunately in some places it is quite hard especially if you are not that wealthy to travel a lot. The US is one of those places.

The joy of rock bottom is you can only go up

Already at rock bottom? Don't forget about possibly being broke, jobless, and/or homeless, too :-(

Jonathan Curtis Atkins 9

I'm sure more men would like to be used for sexual orientation testing purposes. Especially when there is a chance of no strings attached already there.

Eheath12Jheath14 8

I'm really sorry to hear that if that's not what you want. Thinking of you op. I hope you have a better year and that you will have peace in the months to come, whatever your decision on this.

SwordSlashBlade 13

And 1 minute since he left you?

So a coming out party and baby shower at the same time

This one definitely needs a follow-up! Sounds like a tv show or movie plot. Time to call Spielberg!