By S3R1AL K1LL3R X - 19/10/2010 04:21 - United States

Today, in my college class, our teacher asked us what we wanted to do when we get out of college. I guess being a U.S. Marine gets you a lecture for the whole class to hear that I'm a war hungry pig, and should get a real job that requires a brain. My job field is Aircraft repair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 395
You deserved it 4 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, Being a U.S. Marine is an actual job! So to all of you who don't think it is shove it up your ass you deserve to be shot in the face! Those men and women sacrifice they're lives so you can be free and live happy safe lives with your families correct? YES THAT IS CORRECT. SO TO EVERYONE WHO BOO'S OR DISRESPECTS A MILITARY MAN OR WOMEN THEN **** YOU, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND KEEP YOUR WORTHLESS OPINION TO YOURSELVES! AND TO THE MARINE: THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY. Thank you for keeping me and my family safe. I hope you stay safe and stay well! Enjoy your job on aircrafts.... My husband is a marine, so I understand the difficutlies of ASSHOLES who think you all sit on your asses when you don't! and telly our college teacher to grow a pair and shut the **** up!!!

I guess he doesn't know where we would be without our Army

Comments

your teacher is a ****. tell him to get out there, go through military training, have the discipline to keep up school and service life, and take shit from people who would call him a 'war hungry pig'.

AG_Lining 0

5 - With that incredibly common regurgitation of an "argument," I believe it's you that has been brainwashed.

AG_Lining 0

55 - Considering we have a "kinder, gentler military," I don't think OP has a good chance of fighting. Yes, Every Marine A Rifleman...but most personnel stay inside the wire. Unless OP has a job with an 03 starting it, EOD, or to an extent Motor T, chances of going outside the wire are qiuite slim.

rogwest 23

good luck devil dog from one marine to another ooh rah! forget these dumbass leftist morons you have more honor an integrity than they ever will! and thank you for your service....

RedPillSucks 31

OP - your teacher did a punk ass move. To rant and rave about stuff like that shows that he doesn't understand the purpose of the military. Seriously, for those of you in the military, you continue to serve proudly. For those of you pissed off about the war, realise that the US has a civilian government. The military does what the politicians tell them to do. I'ts not the military's fault that we're in a bad intractable war. If you're pissed off, blame the politicians, not the military. Always support the troops, no matter what. Two of the biggest travesties have been the reception of the troops during Viet Nam and how the VA treats wounded soldiers once they're home.

I am a Marine Wife. Proudly! All you pricks out there think that they are war hungry pigs are plain stupid. I live on a Marine Corps Base, everyone around me are marines. They are NOT brainwashed and most of them don't want to go to war because of the simple fact they are family oriented. Really people, criticizing the screen names. ITS A DAMN SCREEN NAME!!! Marines are the shit! I would say the most worthless are the damn officers by the way, enlisted do all the work while the officers sit on their asses and watch. Even so, they all deserve the respect. Our men are nothing like terrorists in anyway, if so maybe my friend wouldn't have gotten killed in Afghan last year by an Afghany TERRORIST. Every single person in any branch of the military deserve the utmost respect for defending you ungrateful pricks freedom. Stop being so stupid, without the military our country would be run into the shithole. Grow the hell up you disrespectful assholes. Thank you SerialKillerX and all you marines out there for defending my freedom, i sure do appreciate it. I love you Killbitches!

EvilDave 13

OP, tell your teacher that without the U.S. Military, she would have been shot for saying such things by the dictators who would know rule the U.S. Then, tell her point blank you are going to file a complaint with the dean of the department and the college itself about her behavior and comments and that if you fail her course, you will file a discrimination complaint against her and the college, demand she be fired, and sue the school and her personally.

**** anyone who says anything degrading about the military. I'm personally marine corps infantry and its people like that that don't deserve to live in this country. I haven't watches some of the best people I've met die so they can be disrespectful towards the military for keeping their ass safe.

Thank you for serving our country. As was suggested before, you probably have grounds for harassment, or at least to file a complaint against the professor. No one deserves to be harassed for any reason. You shouldn't be harassed because you chose to honor your country.

ashleelyn86 0

My husband is a US Marine and has been for 5 years now... He is enlisted not a lazy ass officer who is worth less than the ink his pretty degree is printed with.... Officers only like to get involved only when it is conveinient for themselves.... Just saying.... In the two years we have been married I have only met one officer worth knowing.... My husband and his fellow men do a majority of the hard work... But even though I don't like the officers I still show them respect becasue that is what you do. Crazy huh? To everyone else, unless you have been in or are in currently or are a loved one of a active member- you have no idea what it takes to be in any ACTIVE branch of the military.... Our guys leave sometime with short notice for any ammount of time, saying goodbye to their friends and family not knowing if they are going to be coming back.... Most of you little kids cant go a couple hours or days without calling, seeing, or texting your boyfriend or girlfriend.... Try mantaining a relationship with talking only 10 minutes once a week and not seeing for yourself that the person you love it ok. We all have our own opinions thanks to our MILITARY..... Thats ok you keeping talking your trash.... My husband and all the other men and women will still fight and die for you.