By Eisenhorn - 20/07/2013 05:47 - United States

Today, I woke up with a half-shaved head, thanks to the friends I let crash at my place last night. I have work in an hour and a half, and they hid my hair clippers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 604
You deserved it 4 710

Eisenhorn tells us more.

Thanks for all the great replies, it is awesome to have one of my stories put up. My friends were kind enough to give me back my clippers before work, so I had enough time to get ready. To give a better image to everyone, my hair was about shoulder length and very curly. On the plus side, it is a lot cooler for me now than it previously was. We were able to have a good laugh about it, and I have payback to look forward to.

Top comments

An hour and a half is more than enough to completely shave your head at the barber's.

Comments

mbusey 20

I'm sure you can buy hair clips on your way to work :)

Messing with people's appearance is NOT funny. I wish more people would get that. I'm really sorry it happened to you OP, but just remember Karma always gets everybody in the end.

Please cease with the quixotic crap. First off, karma is the determination of one's next life based on the actions in one's current life, according to Hinduism and Buddhism. Reincarnation is absolute ******* horseshit. If it's cosmic justice you are referring to, I would say the majority of people that do heinous, genocidal shit in third world countries never have to pay any consequences. And there are thousands of unsolved murders every year in the U.S., among the most forensically capable countries out there.

Did you have too much cynical for breakfast today?

graceinsheepwear 33

But 22, those murderers could be having a really bad day!

Revenge is the way to go and I don't mean shave their heads. It's time to escalate and make sure they don't do stupid crap like that again.

ughfmltears 12

You definitely have some cruel enemies passing off as your "friends". Yeah friends play pranks on each other but only funny ones that even the prankster enjoys. But who knows maybe you also play cruel pranks on them. Either way that's immature and something very stupid to do, especially cuz you have responsibilities like looking presentable to work!! Well good thing is it'll grow back real soon, but although it won't take long hopefully you'd gotten rid of such stupid drama by then!!

What has happenes to you to make you that well..experienced and emotional?!?!?!?!