By Adam - 16/03/2010 20:51 - United States

Today, I woke up to go pee and my cat followed me into the bathroom as usual. Then, in a not so usual fashion, she tried to jump from the sink to the top of the toilet, missed, and fell into the bowl while I was peeing. I'm scratched in a bad place, I have urine to clean up off the bathroom floor, and a traumatized cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 328
You deserved it 5 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

It thought your balls were a toy. It's a common mistake, really.

Comments

amayasoma 19

This made my day. Sucks that your cat seriously owned your jewels but I find it hilarious. Kudos to your cat. lol

raainingskittles 1

my cats litter box is in my toilet. I let her in the bathroom, so FYL

raainingskittles 1

oops I meant bathroom, but I wish my cat was toilet trained!

I tried to toilet train cats, they would do it when I was around because they knew it was what I wanted but the minute I was gone... I know they learned what I was trying to teach them but they hated trying to balance on the edge over all the water, well that's cats for you.

purplemnm 9

lol cats are usually pretty poised...I guess yours is retarded

I don't even know why I laughed at this but I can't stop.

luv this. I thought this had only happened to my husband. Of course he was drunk and left the toilet seat up. The kitten took a swim.

morgan020 0

hahaha this made me think of the hilarious things that happen to my husband when he's drunk lol.

u_killed_kenny_ 0

i'm sure the wet pussy joke has been overused already, and will continue to be overused on this FML for the rest of eternity. that's pretty funny though.

YDI for having a cat. I don't understand why people have pets and get mad if their pets attack them and or makes a mess in their homes. You should expect what can occur. You cater to pets that abuse you, thats just Great!

I agree that people should be less whiny about stuff like this, but the whole "It's an ANIMAL!" thing is a bit too far out there. If people said the same thing about kids, none would ever be toilet trained and they'd all be heathenous little monsters. You *can* train certain animals to follow basic rules-- that's why they were domesticated in the first place!