By Anonymous - 25/05/2015 16:10 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I woke up in my living room after having a party. I then realized my fish tank with many different species was missing from its usual spot. After searching for a few minutes, I finally found it in the freezer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 444
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Xobubblyxo 23

What kind of person would do that? Oh yeah, a drunk one. Stay away from alcohol kids!

Alcohol is bad if you drink to get drunk. I almost always drink when I eat dinner cause I consider wine to be a part of the meal. I don't drink to get drunk and neither does my family so we don't consider alcohol to be a bad thing. I can think of things much worse than alcohol.

blazerman_fml 17

I agree, anything in excess can be harmful however :)

Alcohol doesn't make you an asshole. Stupid people do stupid stuff, doesn't matter if alcohol is involved. It's more acceptable to do stupid stuff when you're drunk, therefore more stupid people do stupid stuff while drunk. Yes, it makes you do stupid stuff easier, but it doesn't change you enough to blame the alcohol!

'These fish look the hell woouuuunnnddd up, they need to chill the **** out, let's put them in the freezer!' Judging by your 'loll' as username, I'm hoping they somehow managed to survive

^we've found a candidate for the drunk fish-freezer

I hope they didn't believe in their drunkenness that this was the correct way to make fish sticks! FYL

I'm glad you're here officer, I want to report a crime. Larry puked in the aquarium!

Judging by the down thumbs, looks like I really dated myself with this comment. It's from a Jeff Foxworthy/Little Texas song from 1995. Not that I'm old enough to remember that or anything...

Well it might be alright I am not an expert so correct me please if I am off but I friend of mine had that happen and their fish were alright

It depends on the species. Tropical fish that need warm water would have defiantly died

Alright maybe OP will tell us what kind of fish they have

It depends on the water too, if it was freshwater and they were in the freezer long enough for the water to freeze, the fish are dead for sure (most tank water for fresh fish needs to be at least 7C) if it was a salt water tank, the fish usually require a higher temperature to live but at the same time the salt water freezes at a lower temperature than freshwater.

See kids this is why you don't drink so much damn alcohol, it really messes with your system.

funneh1 21

Poor lil fishies. May they swim in peace.

the swimming will be complicated when they're freezed though

So, which do you think killed them first? The icy cold temperature or lack of oxygen?

When life gives you expensive frozen fish, make Sushi!

You don't eat pets! (livestock doesn't count)