By drfeelgood93 - 04/08/2010 22:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to the cinema with a girl I like. Knowing she has a bit of a soft spot for me, I was keen to sit in the back row. Too bad her sister tagged along, insisted that we sit somewhere else, and scolded me every time I so much looked at her. I ended up paying for the unwanted guest as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 874
You deserved it 5 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_good_times 0

Why'd you pay for her, I understand paying for someone that you invited to the movies with you, but you sure didn't invite her, so you should have told to **** off, and the girl you like is dumb as well for A. letting her sister come along B. Expecting you to pay for her AND the sister C. not realizing that the invite could've turned into a nice date.

lol... :L you should of told her to **** off :D

Comments

sounds like she wasn't the only one with a soft spot that night

Thats why I never ever go to a movie with a familie member. you go with friends only OR with familie ONLY. those 2 dont mix very well?

i woulda left, and not payed for her.

YDI for calling it cinema. YDI for dating someone with a sibling. YDI for trying to fornicate.

Chrisskiies 0

You forgot: ydi for paying or the sister.

KrazyKatz3 26

What else would you call a cinema other than a cinema?

maybe she doesn't have such a soft spot for you and invited her sister along on purpose.

I have done that before, I brought my 11 year old sister along when this guy wanted to "chill" with me.. and I am sure glad I did because it was a good way to avoid him trying to do a lot more than "chill." >_> OP, I say give her one more chance (benefit of the doubt) but if she does something like this again, just forget her because it's obvious she's hinting at the fact she doesn't like you. Maybe her parents made her take her sister, or she didn't think it was a date? Maybe try being more clear next time.

This is, by far, the single most constructive and helpful comment I have read. Thank you.

Son_of_Helghan 0