By Anonymous - 27/09/2009 04:10 - Canada

Today, I went to the bar to celebrate my friend's birthday party. I gave the bouncer my ID and he kicked me out, saying that I should at least use an ID card with the correct gender. I'm 22 and female, he thought I was an underage boy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 519
You deserved it 3 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show him your vag. He'll believe you then or just kick him in the balls for being a dick.

Comments

hahaha other people's misfortunes is the best.

U should of lifted ur shirt. And than say **** YOU ASSHOLE!!

To paraphrase the iPhone ad: There's a demographic for that. Some men like women that resemble teenage boys. You find them and you won't need no lame birthday parties anymore, but you might have to buy a football uniform to act out these pervs' fantasies. And don't PM me, I'm not one of them. I like women who look like women.

I look like a girl, Plexi. =) Though if you include long hair in the category of "looking like a woman", then oh well. I look bad with long hair. =)

I'd like you even if you were bald, pixie! ;) (But don't shave your head on my account.)

Haha, thanks Plex. And don't worry, I won't be shaving my head anytime soon. =P

girlygirl666 0

Get a boob job. Wear some make-up.

Spending thousands of dollars to get fake boobs just so you can get into bars doesn't seem like such a great idea to me. You might as well throw get-togethers/parties at you own house. It's dumb to have to change your appearance just to prove you are a certain gender.

isn't that more of a FHL? today, I was working as a bouncer at a bar and this 15 year old boy tried to get in and showed me his ID, which said he was a 22 year old female. I kicked him out, only to find out later it was a girl. FML

_THE_MASTER_ 0

lol. don't get those damn man-cuts anymore. women who do that NEVER look good, no matter what you husbands/boyfriends/friends say. they just don't want to hurt your feelings. I know a chick who used to cut her hair really short. She never looked good with it, quite the contrary. i hadn't seen her for a long time, and saw her again one day last week. hair grown out. and she looked ****** hottttt. let that be a lesson.

rasellersjr 0

Totally agree, I don't like short hair on a woman.

deepunder 17

It creeps me out when I like a women with short hair for obvious reasons. So I stopped liking those women.

Which club? I'm assuming this is Winnipeg.

haha only in Manitoba i bet you're one of those gross native chicks