By edot - 16/01/2010 03:30 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to see John Mayer. Being 6'2", I didn't think there would be any trouble seeing the stage, until three 6'6" men stood directly in front of me, pissed in a cup and managed to spill it over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 428
You deserved it 4 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chrissy888 0

Unless they were security guards, why would there be men at a john mayer concert??

The original problem was the presence at a John Mayer concert.

Comments

yea gay u deserved it for wanting to c him n being a guy fagass

Being 5'2", I have to be up front or I won't see. Now you know how short people feel! (And you might be more considerate of who you stand in front of in the future!) Good thing I'm a photographer and can usually get a photo pass. ;)

I'm 5'3", had first section seats to my favorite band, and of the few people standing between me and the stage, there were 3 guys over 6'4" standing directly in front of me. I saw nothing that entire concert. So OP, now you know how most people standing behind you feel. Sometimes I wish they'd let us shorties have the front seats so we don't pay $200 to see the back of someone's head all night.

No sympathy from me, !m 5'2" as well. You got blocked at one concert- that's nothing. Spend you're whole life like that

bk_chick13 0

that is disgusting I really wanna know why the pissed in a cup

awesome576 0
hate_my_life29 0

ydi for going to see john mayer

umm yea when i am at a concert and someone is bugging or blocking me since i am 5'0", I MOVE. OP IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO MOVE, YOU DESERVED TO HAVE PISS SPILLED ON YOU!!!!!!

YDI for going to see that manwhore John Mayer. Did you get a chub watching him? Those other guys must have been very comfortable to whip it out and piss in a cup at a John Mayer concert.