By ko - 09/12/2012 00:25 - United States - Chicago

Today, I went to see a musical that some school friends had put on. At some point in the show, the main character kicked her leg up in the air, and her high heel flew off of her foot and into the audience. The shoe hit me square in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 122
You deserved it 2 172

Same thing different taste

Comments

"I hate it when my shoe breaks off." - Barbie

"LMFAO literally?" Now I'm trying to picture it in my mind.

"So what brings you in today?" "Well Doc.....I laughed so hard my butt fell off." "Uh.....wut?"

winkydog4056 16

OP, that sucks.....don't lose your sense of humor. Am I the only one who's thinking FYL for the chick who kicked the heel?!

winkydog4056 16

This reminds me of the time my dog was going after my dad's Big Mac. He gave her a little shove in the behind, his flip flop flew off about 10 feet in the air, came down and landed in my mom's drink.

After the show, you should run around yelling. "I must find her, I must find her" while holding the shoe in the air. Then make every girl, that is not her, try on the shoe to see if it fits. When you finally come to her and the shoe fits yell " My princess." and take a bow. You're probably not going to do this, but it would be funny if you did.

Considering the hang time the shoe had, what prevented you from catching the shoe that was headed right for your face?

snufflelump 12

It's hard to steal somebody's shoes while they are wearing them and not have them notice. On the bright side, you're halfway there!

If you were injured, I hope you heel fast. I hope you don't have to foot the bill. Maybe you can take revenge and sock it to her.