By Anonymous - 15/07/2009 15:57 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie. After getting my seat, I went out to get food. Coming back, I saw the security guard. Thinking he would ask me for my ticket, I moved all the food to one hand to get the ticket in my pocket. I spilled it all. He didn't ask to see it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 128
You deserved it 16 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fyourlife33 0

you couldn't wait until he asked like a normal person? and im surprised noone claimed first on these last ones that were posted... there is hope for fml

Comments

LOL suckaa he probably saw you come in the first time and then leave again

rosstandet 0

haha i hope that wasnt me! Doubt it becuase I tried to tell everyone that i didnt give a shit if they had their ticket haha

Manic_Depressive 0

HAHA! Dumbass you should have waited until he asked for the ticket!!! YDI!

AAAAHHHH12 2

A new diet! Spill the food all over the place and consume only a little of it, genius! :p But I'll give you it was a good idea thinking ahead of time, but that sucks you lost your food. FYL.

Were you raped? Did someone take $30000 from you? Did a plane land on you?!? Your life isnt ****** because you spilled some food :/ It still sucks though.

You clearly don't understand the point of this site, asshole. I don't get why this is overwhelmingly YDI. She was going to a popular movie and assumed the security guy would want to check her ticket, so she prepared to show it to avoid wasting time. She clearly wasn't comfortable sneaking food in (I assume some people care more about lame rules like that than most of us do) and so bought food there. How did she do anything at all to deserve it?

you don't keep your ticket in your hand while you're out of the theater? I would have.

Oh, boo-hoo. You spilled $15 of crappy popcorn and fake butter.

greenltrn2003 0

They get paid for it though. If they start complainin cuz they have to clean up something then maybe they shouldnt work there. On the application you must agree to some janitorial work so. Its hardly F the theater employee's life

IronysMe 0

YDI for buying that food--soda is cyanide for the insides, and the popcorn "butter" will pretty much kill you via heart attack, high cholesterol, etc....take your pick--and p.s. it's like $5 for a small drink, aka syrup and sparkling water. Anyway, i used to work at a theater..we appreciate your attempt to be prepared. lol.

invisibl3freddy 0

Oh, I understand. She deserved to have all of her money wasted because she bought popcorn with--*GASP*-- BUTTER on it!! Oh, dear, anyone who buys movie food deserves to drop all of their food on the floor of a theater and possibly be late for the movie. How about a glass of STFU, judgmental bastards. You've never taken a sip of a carbonated beverage before? Never eaten anything with butter on it?