By snowinggrey - 19/02/2012 04:03 - United States

Today, I went to choir rehearsal at 7:30 in the morning. When the guy I have a major crush on stood next to me, I got really excited, so I tried to sound good. After the song ended, he asked me if I wanted some gum to cover up my morning breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 802
You deserved it 11 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, he's caring! Sounds like he was kinda polite about it :L

DontClickOnMe 28

How embarrassing, but sounds like someone needs to brush their teeth better.

Comments

perdix 29

He might be interested in you, playing it off that your breath at 7:30 am is "morning breath." Surely, you brushed your teeth before you went to school. A bad move would have been to accept the gum and set him straight that it was your normal breath.

bettyc4 26

Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbit!

don't be sorry. op ydi. bad oral hygiene is not ok

perdix 29

I'd say that mentioning the morning breath was kind of a dick move. A gentleman would offer her a piece of gum as he prepares to pop one in his mouth. This distracts from the fact that her mouth smells like ass and just seems that he is being polite by offering her gum before chewing some himself.

I agree, at least she didn't have a case of ganon breath, only saria knows what would've happend to that poor boy.

omarzrgz 3

I can't stand morning breath; not just on other people but on myself as well

gators1995 30

Maybe you should brush your tongue more. you can buy a tongue scraper too. those help a lot when paired with brushing your tongue. you'd be suprised how much you miss.

If I don't use a tongue scraper after brushing my teeth, I feel yuck all day. Whoever invented them was a genius. :)

I was just thinking about the tongue scraper lol

GoW_Chick 14

Sounds like a cute story that could start a relationship, if it doesn't work out that way at least you got free gum. :)

Right? Usually people go CRAZY for a piece of gum nowadays. Assuming OP is in school.

toenibbler 14

Don't worry about it! He told you that as opposed to the entire choir! :)