By whatdidIdo - 03/09/2011 05:33 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant with a girl I really liked. She started crying when an overweight family walked in and loudly sobbed about how the parents were "murdering" their children. This made the father of that family try to fight me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 816
You deserved it 3 780

Same thing different taste

Comments

They are but crying about it is a little excessive. Has nothing to do with her.

You're date was stupid and so is the father. FYL

What's the most he can do? Belly bounce you? Bet you his arms don't extend oer his stomach.

What's the most he can do? Belly bounce you? Bet you his arms don't extend oer his stomach.

She has a good point. A very good point. But she cannot control her emotions and that's a very bad thing. And it's not going to change and will just get worse over time. You need a new girlfriend.

laideehawk 6

What a judgmental beeyotch! Dump her ass!

epiikgangster11 2
kaileb 7

Well if you did you would have really impressed her

Guide to fighting a fat guy: 1. Tip them over 2. Run away 3. Giggle while doing both :D

Rachlx 1

There are pills that can cause weight gain because of an illness. There are medical conditions that can cause the same thing. That was very rude of her to say, because you never know if one of the parents or children suffer(ed) from an eating disorder. Also, not everyone feels the desire or need to be skinny. I doubt her comment did anything for their self-esteem, especially for the kids. Her comment will probably be stuck in their head for a while, making them extremely self-conscious as well as possibly having negative body image. My advice? Dump her if you haven't already.