By Lentil - 31/01/2012 13:13 - Australia

Today, I went over to my neighbours' to politely complain about their dog, which had been barking non-stop for hours. This issue has been going on for months, and I finally decided today, of all days, was the day to resolve it. When I got there, they'd just got home from giving birth at the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 317
You deserved it 3 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not like they can blame you for being annoyed. You should tell them anyways. Especially if its been going on for months.

Now you'll have to listen to the dog plus a crying baby.

Comments

mwrc8man94 1

So what? Now they are gonna have a crying baby and a barking dog

What annoys me the most about situations like this isn't that people have learned to tune their own dog out and expect their neighbors to do the same, but it's really, really easy to train a dog to not bark except at certain things. That means they aren't only inconsiderate, but lazy and irresponsible as well.

The_Troller 14

Well, I don't know what kind of dog you have, but I can't even train mine not to shit on the floor.

icefshng8 9

Some dogs are difficult to train. It is always possible, but it takes time.

Cesar Millan couldn't train my dog to shut up.

iAmScrubs 19

Maybe the baby will cry in perfect harmony with the dog's barking and you can record it into a number one hit single. Or maybe not.

omarzrgz 3

And call it "Baby Part 2" by Justin Beiber

If you don't get the guts to say anything, not only will you listen to the dog but also the crying baby, OP. good luck!

On the bright side with a new baby in the house they will likely shut the dog up so it doesn't wake the baby!

Empleh 4

This is when you simply walk away.

Perfect timing next will you complain about the noise when someone dies..

So many errors in that sentence.. And it's not like OP could control it, OP shouldn't have to suffer because of someone else's ignorance.

A100893 30

Buy some nice noise-canceling headphones/earplugs. Or suck it up and tell them what's bugging you.

That's just poor timing. Go back tomorrow.