By elphi - 15/12/2012 06:11 - United States - Savanna

Today, I went on a date. He stole my credit card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 691
You deserved it 3 221

elphi_fml tells us more.

elphi_fml 4

OP here! #35, etc. No second date. And...I can't discuss a ongoing investigation. #2 He tried to feel me up and I walked out.I was so scared I left my purse behind. #14 He's on security camera. #4 My limit's about 700 less than he wanted, and he didn't get any of it. #8 Card was instantly cancelled.He put it back. Haven't seen him since. At least the dinner was good.

Top comments

How did he manage that without you noticing?

Airman1988 9

He wanted to show you how much your worth to him, what's your credit limit again?

Comments

Who does that? What the hell. Are you positive it was him and you didn't just accidentally leave it somewhere? If he did take your credit card, cancel it, and file a police report. Chances are he's done it before and he'll do it to someone else.

doglover100 28

Gotta give him some credit, he made away with more than your feelings!

tralala453 22

That sucks, but how did you not notice that?

perdix 29

He's probably going to use it to buy you an awesome present!

Well I can see a stealbound relationship ahead, give him credit, he was probably trying to spice up the night, I advisa that you keep an eye on him. If he does it again chase him.

Hopefully she discovers that he's no good. Her life will be a-mex if she doesn't. Did she check and make sure nothing else is missing? He must be a Master card thief.

echosaints 5

Chin up OP.... The next guy has GOT to be better.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Eeek! I hope you called the credit card company to report. I hope your not a victim of identity theft. My Dad was, not very pleasant knowing someones out there using your hard earned cash.