By Anonymous - 26/11/2009 17:44 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a blind double date with my friend. My date was actually blind. Not so bad, he seemed nice, until he told me I sound ugly and annoying. My friend laughed and agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 504
You deserved it 3 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blind people have heightened senses...they can detect stuff like that.

RedJester23 6

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA FYL for having shitty friends

Comments

jacksonrox2213 0
ETFfreak 0

Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read all night.

I hope you avoid both of these individuals from now on.

Trebie 6

How do you sound ugly? 0_o Those must be some crazy heightened senses he's got there! And, did anyone else utter the slightest giggle at the idea of a blind blind date? I feel so mean now...

Walk around Dublin city for a day and listen to the locals talking. The Dublin accent you hear the most is horrible. 90% of them sound ugly as all hell, and a frightening amount have the personality to match. Can you tell how much I love my hometown?

Really? I love the Dublin accent. I can't wait to be there in a few months.

sharon_ellj 0

Lol, you should've done this...

YDI, i can't imagine a blind guy, who isn't put of at all by appearances, would say that to his date for no reason when he probably gets so few, either your voice is so annoying it hurt his ears, or your just not a nice person. Admit it, were you poking fun at his blindness?

i want to be your friend ,so nobody will laugh you ugly and annoying!

ztk90 0

just remind the ****** that he's blind. that'll shut him up. or walk him into oncoming traffic