By Queso Dog - 02/10/2012 14:42 - Japan

Today, I went on a bad first date and the guy was more into it than me. I tried to scare him away by only speaking in robot voice, with robot arms. He thought it was adorable, and told me I reminded him of his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 243
You deserved it 28 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

megapeyt 17

You totally deserved it if you actually thought that would work.

unknown_user5566 26

You deserve it. Should've just told him you weren't into him, and asked to part ways.

Comments

Beranii 5

Time to do the Jenna marble face

Sounds like he has one hell of a cool mom. Or maybe it's the opposite....

spikey818 9
joethebiden 8

I guess that's a way to end a date. Sure beats being honest and polite by telling the other person how you feel, right? If someone did that to me, I'd cram my fingers down my throat and violently barf all over the goddamn table. Then I'd walk out and leave them to pay the bill.

Don't you know, "Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto" is geek code for-- Mommy still loves me.

perdix 29

"The Robot" was a bad choice. It's the fall-back dance for everyone who can't dance. You should have locked into the "Hokey Pokey" or "Gangnam Style." He'd have fled for sure! Was his mom a smoker that now uses an electrolarynx? Creepy!

Gangnam Style is too popular right now. A flash mob would have formed and both OP and her date would be stuck in a massive dance party.

wildsweetchild 19

Always be yourself...no matter what..that was a bit coward thing to do. You should have told him straight up...it's more appreciated in the long run!

So you'd rather act like a douche to avoid a slightly uncomfortable situation?

wildsweetchild 19

You've treated the guy like he's an idiot but turned out to be an idiot yourself. I think he played you well !

hotcaligirl 10

Ummmm or you could just leave? Say something like, oh I don't know.. the truth? I'd rather be an honest bitch than an idiotic bitch. The **** ever happened to mutual respect? You totally deserve the **** outta this.