By sifa - 10/04/2009 07:06 - Malaysia

Today, I went for a lunch interview for my dream job. The interview was great and at the end, I tried to seal the deal by complimenting my future boss. I said, "You're really hardworking. Do you always work on a Saturday?" He looked at me, smiled and then wrote something down. Today's Friday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 837
You deserved it 59 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't really see how that would effect the rest of the interview.

How do you not know what day of the week it is? Especially if you have an important appointment like a job interview.

Comments

It's not really just the that you forgot the day. He also knows that you consider it "working too hard" if you work on Saturdays. This implies that your lazy. Sorry about that.

See since I used your as you're and didn't change it in time implies that I was lazy. This effectively destroyed my whole argument. **** the english language.

Monty_Python 0

Honest mistake. FYL. and lol

howcome theres so many clicks your FYL? you definitely 100% deserved that one

balanceMMX 0

don't worry, he probably just wrote "goofball doesn't even know what day of the week it is. nice kid, though"

#19 FTW! Aside from that, ya tried to compliment him & get him to like you, he probably wrote that your a kiss ass but if you did good in the interview overall, it shouldn't affect anything really. If you were meant to get it, you will.

Oh shitty, I've done something like that before. I was invited back to a second interview in late February during a job interview, and I said, "Great, I look forward to February!" . . . it already was February. So the guy just sort of smiled, looked confused, and said "yes, so just remember, this will be February 21st, two weeks from now..." In short, I understand: it's easy to get nervous and forget the day during an interview. :)

fail.... but i dont think that should stop you from getting the job

exshadowx 0

how is this fml? u probably got the job and he probably just wrote you were nice. big deal