By itisthedude - 10/09/2009 23:17 - United States

Today, I was walking with my very attractive friend who I like a lot. She then told me that her roomate wouldn't be home tonight, and if I wanted, I could come over and study history. I didn't get it. I told her no thanks, that I was covered, and it was chem I needed to study. An hour later, I understood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 821
You deserved it 76 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*lol* she should have asked if you wanted to study biology - then you would have understood. I'm voting FYL purely because that post made me go "awwww" and want to give the OP a hug for being all cute and innocent rather than a sleazy perv trying to crack onto his hot friend.

Comments

I think I would have inadvertantly done that too......fml

jhommie9696 0

you should have made some excuse to invite yourself over after you realized your astounding error in judgement...

Maybe you have earned silent brownie points from her though, since maybe she thought you actually have some integrity and not only interested in what's in her pants.

alin_fml 0

Regardless of whether or not you got any action, it would have been a good idea to go with her. So what if you didn't need to study the same subject? Spend some time with her!

mcsnelly 5

That's exactly what I was thinking! First of all, if you really did like her (like, you wanted to date her, not just hook up with her), then it wouldn't be a good idea to hook up with her, if that is what she meant, because that's not a good way to start a relationship. Second of all, if she meant actually studying, then don't you think THAT would have been a better reason to go? Ya know, spend some extra time with her, get to know her even more, show her that you're helpful because you study with her even though you don't need to study that subject...that would help you MUCH more.

dude, ydi for being an idiot. but really, if she likes you, she'll probably give you another shot in all honesty, she's probably sitting around thinking your the one who totally doesnt liker HER right now, so no worries. this is so not an fml. there will be other chances with her.