By TheLemonMan - 15/10/2015 18:04 - United States - Lincolnshire

Today, I was walking through school when I noticed an advertisement for school picture retakes. It read, "Bad hair day?" Underneath was my picture. That's my normal hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 984
You deserved it 2 212

TheLemonMan tells us more.

After posting this, I followed your suggestions and took it to the school. It turns out, it was two of my 'friends' who got a hold of my school pic, enlarged it, and made posters to put around. After some investigation, the school found them. You were right, the school was angry that they put my picture on display on school property without my permission. They got suspended for a week. Thank you guys for all your support and suggestions!

Top comments

Don't they usually need permission to use someone's picture in those advertisements?

Don't they have to ask to use your picture?

Comments

mads_nicole 19
writergirl1029 17

This sounds like a shitty prank someone would pull in a teen movie. Do you have any enemies in the yearbook class/club, OP? Get your school to take it down.

Yeaaa report that in to the school board

Take em down unless there are a few thousand have fun with that OP... Couldn't this count as invasion of privacy charges?

Definitely talk to someone about that op! They need your permission! I'm sure you looked fabulous!

Ummm nooo I'm sure she looked terrible.. What's with these bullshit self esteem boosters.. Just saying shit that has no basis in reality

BeenIt 5

Whoa, that's a form of bullying. I wouldn't stand for that!