By Anonymous - 14/02/2013 00:00 - Canada - Coquitlam

Today, I was walking down the street in the dark, and the woman in front of me kept looking back nervously. I jokingly assured her that I wasn't a mugger. She then took out a knife and mugged me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 358
You deserved it 5 094

Same thing different taste

Comments

When people keep looking at you nervously, there's usually a reason. That's your cue to STAY THE **** AWAY. You don't have much street smarts, do you?

Lionesse 15

And unfortunately, you can't teach street smarts... I equate street smarts to common sense.. Looks like OP lacks both.

34 - I think OP's mugger found a teachable moment in street smarts. OP isn't likely to forget this lesson. (Sorry, OP. Knives and theft suck.)

Barriaultcory 16

Time to fulfill that new years resolution and hit the gym, why? So tiny women can't steal your money

Being tiny has nothing to do with person's ability to kill or rob you. Right weapon can compensate against age/size/height/gender/strength disadvantages. Years of martial arts training can help against that weapon. Yet blind luck and stealth can help you take down martial artist. I heard a story once where a SAMBO champion got killed by a random punk because said punk whacked his head from behind using something heavy. In another story somebody tried to mug random passerby, sneaked upon the "target", hit victim's head with full strength... only to make said person run away scared. Conclusion: if you want safety, learn to run. And buy yourself a tazer - just in case.

Lionesse 15

That's why you get mugged. Because you underestimate people. Being tiny has nothing to do with your capability to mug someone. I mean, I know kids who are taking martial arts that can kick the asses of people twice their size.. Looks can be deceiving.

Who invites Michael Vick to the conversation!

wlddog 14

50 Why does organized fighting have weight devisions? That phrase is used all the time, yet I find it almost impossible to believe. Sure someone can have dumb luck or the element of surprise, but a real head to head fight, yeah,,,, the little guy does not win very often at all.

You should have laughed and cried out merrily with a huge grin, "Sure! Have my wallet! Go on! Take it! Take it! Take it!" Then when she took it said, "Now you give me yours!" Now who's scared, bitch?

KiddNYC1O 20

Well, fyl for being mugged but keep your distance next time... Especially at those hours.

If I'm walking at night the last thing I want in the world is the person behind me catch up and talk to me.....the fact that you probably had to speed up to get a person that was already nervous is weird

perdix 29

What a great M. O.!!! I'm sure you are glad you didn't tell her you weren't a killer. On the other hand, I'll bet you wish you told her you weren't a hooker. ;)

In Canada as well! I thought the people said sorry after stealing stuff, gives your stuff back, and extras long with it...