By ugly - 07/04/2009 23:34 - United States

Today, I was volunteering at a school. There's this really bratty boy there and he was being rude, so I joked, "How are you ever gonna get a girlfriend when you're so mean?" He responds, "I think the better question is how are you ever gonna get a boyfriend when you're so ugly." He's 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 93

Top comments

mychemro_kiss 2

XD. He won. Hands DOWN. *pats back* Cookie?

Comments

That wasn't a really good joke to say to him anyway. What if he doesn't like girls or doesnt want a girlfriend? You have to give better incentives than that! Also, kids are mean. YDI for taking him so seriously and being so heteronormative. He's fricken 7 and you're talking about girlfriends?! really?!

melh2o 0

#102, yes. I totally agree. And this is so FYL. That kid's a jerk. :(

nickk_v 0

#6 you're an idioottt. you always say people are using bad grammar when they're really not. Get a life and comment about something other than grammar dumbass high school drop out.

next time smack that kid right in the mouth, fo sho. teach that little asshole to watch what he says.

YDI for provoking the kid. Kids have less inhibition and somewhat see things in a simpler light, hence see truth. This means they can say the most hurtful things, because there's truth in the words. They are also trying to be mean, pure evil, so it'll hurt. My sister does that to me and my mother all the time. It's horrible. P.S. I don't know how you look but if you really are ugly, you know it. And if you're in denial, well lady, take a good look at yourself and screw that self esteem crap.

aaaaaaand 1000 points for the kid, no points for you!

ShannonBAMF 0

That kid is a WINNER. I would date him if he was my age XD

I know if any kid said that when I was still that age, they'd be gettin' their ass whooped. Oh, fear the belt. But yeah, it's a kid. I would only take what they say at face value and just ignore it.