By spoiled22 - 12/10/2011 07:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I was trying to change the batteries of my automatic room freshener. As I held it to my face to figure out where the batteries went, it started spraying on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 862
You deserved it 28 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you check to see if the electricity is on by putting your finger in the lamp socket? Do you change batteries in your flashlight while staring directly into the bulb? Do check how sharp a knife is by runnig it slowly across your tongue? Do you check to see if the stove top is hot by placing your hand on the burner? Do you check the garbage disposal by sticking your hand inside of it? Honestly, if you cannot figure out where batteries go in something as simple as an air freshner without holding it to your face, you need to stay away from all sharp objects, hot objects and mechanical items. In fact, pad all the rooms in your house with rubber, sit in a chair and watch t.v - don't touch anything, in fact hire someone to work the remote for you, it may need batteries one day and wind up stuck in your anus.....

Obviously the batteries didn't need replacement...

Comments

Igor_g5 0

How can it be that hard to find the battery compartment?

I do believe that your eyes would Be tightly shut if you had just sprayed chemicals in them.

2ndSucks 15

F your life? For that? Really? Unless it blinded you and you had to go to the emergency room, then I think your life is fine.

The batteries always go in the back dumbass!

In OPs defense, if it was a glade air freshener you basically have to take the whole thing apart to find the place...but ydi for having the nozzle by your face regardless.

I understand. When I was little I sprayed my moms hairspray in my eye. She told me I shouldn't have been in the bathroom in the first place:(

erockinthesuburb 17