By LizLiao - 14/04/2009 07:50 - United States

Today, I was running down the hallway when a door opens and hits me right on the face. I'm sitting there with my nose bleeding and a huge bump forming on my head. The guy who comes out is hugely fat, tries to help me up, trips, and falls on me. I accidentally groped his moobs while trying to push him off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 860
You deserved it 7 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

420hiadventurer 0

That sucks, but next time pay more attention and don't run down the hallway or at least not right next to the walls where you can get hit by doors. Soy la primera persona!!!

Comments

no_damn_luck 0

#10 and #17, Where do you live? None of the hallways I can think of in ANY building I have ever been in have doors that open out. That is STUPID!! First of all, things like this can happen, even if the person were walking; Secondly, that would invite theft, as all a theif would have to do would be to remove the pins from the hinges!!

Doors open in one way, and out the other, some swing both ways. She shouldn't have been running, and she shouldn't be so critical about other people and their weight. And people wonder why nobody stops to help anymore? Those that need the help either rob, or criticize them about it. FTW.

Yeah, you deserved it. That's why you don't run down the damn hallway, then you wouldn't have to deal with this.

dumdumducky 0

really guys, like youve never run down a hallway

The only building I've been in where the doors opened out was school. In every apartment building, hotel, and dorm I've lived in, though, the doors opened in. I suppose the fire safety excuse makes sense, in regards to schools- If a fire breaks out in a room with a bunch of students and they all rush to the door at the same time they could block the door from being opened. This is less likely to occur in an apartment or dorm, plus it's not as smart because if the door opens out the hinges would be on the outside. Any fairly skilled thief could easily remove the door from it's hinges and walk inside. Anyway, I've walked down a hallway and been hit by a door that flew open, so it doesn't necessarily matter if he was running or not.

skierguy 0

Haha, just picturing this makes me laugh.

Marz33 0

1.he(the fat kid) was just trying to help,stop complaining about it 2.though you complained I voted "your life is totally ******" :)

blue_mandie4 0

Didn't your parent teach you not to run inside?

Somehow I'm imagining that scene to the sound of "Yakety Sax."