By Bex98 - 11/01/2016 08:17 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I was out with my brother and his group of very cute friends at a Cheesecake Factory. When the server came to take our orders, she asked me what kind of sauce I liked. Like a complete fuckwit, I blurted, "I like creamy white stuff." The guy across from me choked on his water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 772
You deserved it 8 060

Bex98 tells us more.

So, this is my FML. I'm not sure if it's verified, because I keep forgetting my passwords. Like a complete ******* haha. But anyways, this answer was prompted because I asked the server to describe the alfredo sauce, and she said: "It's creamy and white." Also, the FML about the veteran and his pickup line was also mine a few months ago, and of course I didn't have an account when I posted then either. Also, my brother did not willingly hang out with me haha. My family and a few other families were travelling together, and the teenagers, who all happened to be friends of my brother, went to eat together.

Top comments

Bet that's not the only choking that occurred

Comments

hahaha I hope you played it off as a joke, because that is a great joke! I think his friends could appreciate it as well ;)

Ew, no. As a guy, I can assure you that we hate that sort of stuff. Anything that can also be interpreted sexually just embarrasses us and makes us feel awkward. We spend very little time thinking of sex and making jokes about it, and when gals do it too, it's the least endearing thing in the world. Wait…

drayloon 50

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you had a dollar for every commenter who took your comments seriously, you'd be a rich man.

I was very concerned for a Moment well played 14

I'd offer to recalibrate your sarcasm detector, #27, but that might mess up your notoriously immature sense of humor. :P #33, I now know what I want to do for a living.

Win the powerball and spend the rest of your life here?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think he was making a joke. Hence the wait...at the end

TweetAnne 13

How else would ranch be described as?

Ranch! Holy hell, I couldn't figure out what OP was trying to describe besides the obvious. I assumed they were asking about a sauce for on cheesecake and I couldn't guess what's "white and creamy" you could put on a cheesecake besides maybe a white chocolate sauce.

I assumed she was talking about Alfredo sauce

Never mind, I suppose Hollandaise is more yellow than white.

you're a keeper! I don't care what anyone says about you

DeadRob 13

Anyone could cum up with a clever sex joke but personally I just wanna say, that is beautiful! Definetly a keeper lol

Le_ponderer 14

Brain farts; you gotta love them! On the bright side though, you now seem interestingly like someone with a wild sense of humour. That should count in your favour.

townailz 16

How do you just blurt that out lol