By jules - 17/04/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, I was in the supermarket and I see this little boy trying to reach for something on the top shelf. I go over to him and ask if his mom knows where he is. The boy turns around. He was actually a very angry midget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 574
You deserved it 57 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see how you could make this mistake. People who suffer from dwarfism tend to have a very characteristic body shape that looks nothing like a child...

lol not to be a spelling Nazi but 115 u just wrote a 5 letter word

Comments

wowfmlife 0

Why does every FML poster think they need to use 'proceed' in their story? It really doesn't make you sound any smarter... And this is more of a FHL than yours

Come on guys, for just a quick glance from the back it's an easy mistake. You don't expect to see midgets all over the place, when you see a short person you think it's a kid until you see them in more detail, and especially from the front. The OP was just trying to be nice and help what she thought was a poor lost kid. #19, wtf is your problem? First of all, calm down with the insults. Second of all, the OP wasn't being rude at all. He/she was actually trying to be nice. I know from experience, being a little kid lost from your mom at the grocery store is not fun. Edit: #32 is completely right. I swear, "proceed" is in almost every FML.

i_like_chicks 0

you dont say midget either way o.O thats discriminative

ohreally123 0

trying to reach for something on the top shelf, really? I don't think a little boy that small would be trying to do that, especially since a top shelf in a supermarket is like 8 feet high.

I find it funny that you still tagged this as 'Kids'

I didn't get a chance to see 19... :( If OP had helped this person, he/she would have probably gotten shin-kicked for asking. Isn't that what dwarves do, after all?

piderman13 0

Cartman: Alright, alright, who is the freakin' genius who dressed him up in little suspenders? Clyde, was that you?

Haha it seems that midget's are always angry.

lovelymess, stfu. my gf is little and she is the nicest peraon i have met....you prejudice peice of shit