By ouch - 09/02/2011 18:02 - United States

Today, I was in class when all of a sudden I was hit in the head by a metal pencil case. My teacher threw it at me to get my attention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 745
You deserved it 35 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randiZ25 0

I had a teacher like that except he threw stress balls at our heads...

Ouch. What an ass. Sure, you should've paid attention, but there are other, harmless ways your teacher could've used. FYL.

Comments

I just reread my comment, and based on the number of mistakes (teachers, imying) I can only conclude that I had just smoked a rock of crack. My apologies. I'll stop that shit as soon as I'm done with this comment. Honest, I can stop whenever I want. Really.

sew his ass? with a needle and thread? I think you mean sue. And he shouldn't teachers put up with so much shit that if this dumb dick wasn't paying attention he deserved it.

report that pos! I had a teacher who punched me cause he thought I was sleeping. needless to say he's not a teacher anymore...

shinco_fml 0

there have been multiple cases where a student gets things thrown at them. the outcome? blindness, broken noses, mental scarring, etc. should tell the principle or get a lawsuit.

rallets 22

ydi you didn't pay attention but the teacher shouldn't have done that also, I almost got a teacher fired for doing that lol

sparta98 4

26, you've got it all wrong! If we sew that teacher's ass shut, then he won't be able to talk.