By anonymous - 10/01/2010 05:55 - United States

Today, I was in agonizing pain and couldn't move. My parents said they couldn't take me to the ER until the football game on TV was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 927
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when I broke my collar bone, and was screaming in agony, asking my dad to drive me to hospital, my dad told me "to stop complaining, nothings wrong, and besides, I'm sending an e-mail" this man is supposed to be a fully trained emergency responder. So I feel your pain.

Comments

There are a lot of FMLs like this. I suspect the OP is a drama queen and her family is tired of her 'calling wolf.' If you are really that sick, call 911.

well at least the PATS lost now all we need is for Minnesota to kill Dallas and then root for the JETS!!

theredheadthree 9

that sucks! call an ambulance if you can reach the phone and then hit your parents with the ambulance bill!

justintodd95 0

Well your parents suck. Make sure you hit your parents with the bill then when you get home smash the TV. Your parents are pathetic for doing that, if you explained the situation to the doctor he would have a duty of care to report your parents. They should be facing negligence charges.

Wow, that sucks. What sort of parents would rather watch a football game than take someone to the hospital? I mean, it could have been serious what ever was making you hurt, i hope it wasn't though.

brightbug 0

If they can't move then how're they gonna pick up the phone to call an ambulance? and maybe people don't have to beautifully describe every aspect of their lives to u. who cares If you don't know what their problem was. they don't write it up there to get answers, just to vent.

whistler_fml 0

Damn, your parents suck. Think about it this way: the moment your 18, your out of there, and if your already 18, you can leave any time you want. Good luck!

anxietybear 0

omg thats so sad, get new parents