By OhGreat - 04/08/2017 12:00

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend who is a VERY loud moaner. He kept saying my name over and over again then all of a sudden his mom comes in and says "yes hun...oh God sorry"...that's how I found out I have the same name as my boyfriend's mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 224
You deserved it 1 098

OhGreat. tells us more.

Hey OP here! No he doesn't live with with his mom. No I didn't know his mom's name. He lives alone so no we didn't lock the doors. His mom lives in Florida with his step dad she was coming up to visit and to meet me she was a week early! He never called her by her first name it's always "my mom". But I guess when she's around he calls her by her first name all the time but with me he calls her mom. I hope to God that during us having sex he wasn't thinking of her....thats weird.

Top comments

Druu 53

Riight. Somehow you didn't know this before?

Comments

Gwengreen 6

If he is of an age where he still lives at home but old enough for sex he should take this as a lesson to not be so loud if mama might think he is calling for her!

You're having sex while there's family in the house, can't keep quiet AND don't think of locking the door?

Hey OP here! No he doesn't live with with his mom. No I didn't know his mom's name. He lives alone so no we didn't lock the doors. His mom lives in Florida with his step dad she was coming up to visit and to meet me she was a week early! He never called her by her first name it's always "my mom". But I guess when she's around he calls her by her first name all the time but with me he calls her mom. I hope to God that during us having sex he wasn't thinking of her....thats weird.

You should've locked the door. Parents, especially mothers, like to make random visits to their child's house.

If youre the OP why is your name diff?

My name is different because I forgot that I had an account on her so I posted it with out being logged in and then it told me I had to log in to comment and then I remembered that I had an account

Lovelessguy21 14

So my guess is that he is finding a replacement for his mom. Be very weary of him. I know this guy who went through 2 girls with the same name to find out his mother also has the same name. He was a lazy douche who got the first one pregnant. and is with the second one. Btw the first ended the relationship, so he moved on to only find the other one with the similar name.

thatslifeiguess7 16

how do you not know your boyfriends mom's name? how old are you 12?

No I'm 22 thanks! He doesn't talk much about his mom and I didn't ask her name because I just didn't

thatslife: why would OP need to yet know the name of her bf's mom when she's (supposed to be until next week) far, far away?

davek 36
Bear1200 7

I have the same name as one of my partner's siblings. And my partner has the same name as one of my grandparents. We use nicknames for each other to avoid any awkward moments. But, we also mentioned these things when we first met, it wasn't something we learned the way OP did. I feel like OP's boyfriend should have mentioned the name thing, whether she asked or not. Especially since his mum was coming to visit. OP - I hope the rest of the visit with his mum wasn't too awkward!

No it wasn't that bad.....my boyfriend thought it was so funny he keept making jokes about it till his mom told him to shut up and grow up. And to make it all "better" she asked him if I knew about us having the same name he told her no he was going to say something about it before she showed up but according to him it was 10 times funnier that she walked in on us cuz she thought he was calling her. Me and his mom ended up getting so annoyed with him that we left him home and we went to dinner

Suaria 38

My boyfriend has the same name and way of spelling it as a first cousin of mine. i do have nicknames that I call my SO but if I'm talking about him to family members or friends, I use his name. Most of them realize I'm talking about my SO and not my cousin. i do know he knows that my cousin has the same name as him. I highly doubt that he has mommy issues. He just so happened to fall in love with OP that happens to have the same name as his mom.