A Bugs Bunny Baptism

By Anonymous - 05/08/2017 05:00 - Netherlands

Today, my new bunny was uncharacteristically sitting happily on my lap when I began to feel a spreading, warm sensation. At the same time, my boyfriend picked up the bunny and in the process sprayed me from head to toe with urine as well as our couch and floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 617
You deserved it 572

Top comments

Yeah, you really gotta be careful with pets being uncharacteristically still... my mouse did that once, and when I stopped reading to see what she was doing, I found 4 babies on my belly. Which she ended up eating.

which part is your brain incapable of understanding? pretty self explanatory. bunny peed, bf picked up peeing bunny, gf got peed on more than original place. whew! that was hard.

Comments

Chris Smith 9

which part is your brain incapable of understanding? pretty self explanatory. bunny peed, bf picked up peeing bunny, gf got peed on more than original place. whew! that was hard.

Chris Smith 9

Yep, sorry. Being on FML in the early morning my brain misinterpreted it as someone else peeing on her. But thanks for the help on clarifying the situation! I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without your help.

species4872 19

Ur ine trekking to new experiences and adventures by the sounds of it.

Yeah, you really gotta be careful with pets being uncharacteristically still... my mouse did that once, and when I stopped reading to see what she was doing, I found 4 babies on my belly. Which she ended up eating.

Mathalamus 24

Well, that can't be pleasant to know...

It was pretty unpleasant, yes. Especially since she only ate the heads. You can imagine how upsetting that might have been to an 8 year old hoping to see a nest full of adorable baby animals.

You’re no bunny until some bunny loves you.

At least now you can say that you've had a golden shower!

That title had me rolling with laughter!

Since your bunny likes to spread a warm sensation all over your private parts I suggest you name him Yours And Mine. Ok? Ynot?

Your bunny must've really needed to pee to cover you from head to toe!

I've heard of golden showers, but I can't say I've ever heard of one from a rabbit...