By xxxchelsiexxx - 06/02/2011 06:02 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my two friends. My hair was hanging over my upper lip, making it look like I had a big mustache. "Hey, look guys!" I said. "I have a mustache!" "I know," they both said without looking. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 367
You deserved it 7 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

This is the forth "I'm a girl who didn't know I had a mustache" post I've seen. Do you guys not own mirrors? Every woman has hair on her upper lip; it's part of being a mammal. If yours is thicker or darker than you're comfortable with, wax it and move on. It's your face. You look at it every single day. You shouldn't need other people to point these things out.

Comments

Jessidur 0

Dont worry about it people sometimes are rude I dont Know you but I bet Your Beautiful. so smile

MissFukMyLuck 0

so I'm guessing you shave your back and balls for your lady? it's uncomfortable to keep up with mens standards as a woman these days. true you should take care of yourself but really?!? rock whatever you got goin on girl. and don't shave it get it waxed. it grows back darker and thicker if you shave.

blessthefall313 6

i love what you just said lmfao

PahhDee 0

It's called waxing! Ha some friends you have, Fyl

Don't shave it off! Girls don't shave their faces, who the hell would suggest that!? If you did, you'd get stubble and look like a man. If you're comfortable with your facial hair then leave it, everyone has it. Or bleach it so it looks lighter and less noticable, or wax if you're that desperate to look how people think you should.

I think they just weren't interested. You see; sometimes people will say 'I know' without listening or looking to send signals that they do not care, or that the joke is getting old -something like that anyway..

that's dumb. jut saying. some people make a lot of things into big deals.

girls don't shave there mustaches they wax them because I'm pretty sure a girl having stubble is probably a lot worse than having a visible mustache.

Woops this was mention to be a reply to #2

u only have two friends?? get some moustache bleach and get more friends...