By BluesMan1990 - 16/09/2009 10:21 - United States

Today, I was giving a speech to my 300 some-odd person class. All throughout it, people had been giggling and cackling while I was speaking. I soon realized that my pants had been unzipped. I accidentally fell asleep with all my underwear in the washer last night and had gone commando that day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 465
You deserved it 21 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jobiff 0

how could you NOT feel drafty down therE?

"I wear underwear about, let's see, (starts counting fingers) about 65% of the time I'm on stage. Otherwise, I'm freeballing." -Nathan Explosion, "Metalocalypse"

Comments

wow that really sucks...... you have bad luck

As if you didn't feel that. Are you a teacher? Sucks to be you if so, cuz you're up for all kinds of things if the School find out. :S

yeah, that kinda happened to my english teacher a couple years ago... except it was a she and her skirt had split down the middle at the front. the boys loved it. personally... not so much. but the point is, well idk what the point is actually.. probably that they will most likely never let you forget about it, so FYL

chloe2114 4

You should have taped a laser pointer to your dick and let that little lazy ****** do some work for you.

the_stereotype 0

i kind of miss FMLs like these...idk, but it seems like we've getting more obviously fake ones, or ones that aren't funny, etc. this one is a lot like the older FMLs that were on here.

#23 the-stereotype, I was thinking he could use it to highlight his PowerPoint slides while leaving his hands free to diddle with his notes. One problem with that is if he noticed a pretty girl in the audience, everyone's gaze would be suddenly guided ceiling-ward. But I like the way you are thinking. A laser-illuminated pee stream would make for some unforgettable entertainment. Maybe Cirque de Soleil would be interested.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

guess you know which way the wind blows, huh? lame, i know...it's early...WTF do u people want from me?

What kind of man goes commando? I mean honestly, that's just asking to get your dick caught in a zipper.

Do you just hate it when people giggle and cackle at the sight of your penis? It is particularly humiliating on dates and wedding nights. Or so I've heard. ;)

_THE_MASTER_ 0

never had it happen...tough break, brodie bruce.

Me, neither *cough, cough*, I've just heard of that happening, *cough*, y'know.

I've sat in an exam room with a big boner once, the exam was on maths. Numbers get me hard obviously, it was also noticed. Good times. EDIT: And by big, I mean four and a half inches.

KaySL, I can see you there, across the pond, thinking to yourself: "Damn, if it's giggle-worthy, how am I going to snap it in two?" I let you percolate on that thought.

mercyFML, You made me think of my hot algebra teacher, Ms. Dietrich, who I had when I was 15. Her class was right after lunch and her husband was a gym teacher. In retrospect, I think she came to class sometimes just after a nooner. She looked like Teri Hatcher. Hot, hot, hot. Often enough, she'd have erect nipples and we boys would say "You're looking sharp, Ms. Dietrich" amongst ourselves. I remember how she'd call me up to the board to solve a problem and having to walk with my hand in a fist in my pocket and hunching over like Quasimodo. Aaah. Good times, GOOD TIMES!

Haha. Nice one Plex. There was a teacher in my high school (I had her for one class, but not this one in particular) who flirted with ALL the boys, didn't matter what they looked like either. Apparently (I have several reliable witnesses) one day in one of her classes, her top button of her low cut shirt popped open, pretty much exposing her boobs to the world. =)

OnDistantShores 0

Hang on...was it "that day" or "Today"? Liar.

xd0rkiee 0

If you haven`t noticed, every single FML has "today" in front of it - it`s a requirement. Just because it didn`t happen today doesn`t mean you can`t still post a FML.

OnDistantShores 0

And do you ever wonder why "Today" is put in front of each one? Because they want you to only post things that happened today, so we aren't flooded with stories of all the hundreds of FML moments we've all had over the years.

You might as well give a quiz on it. You know they didn't hear a word of your lecture.