By Susan - 23/08/2009 17:08 - United States

Today, I was driving my car and I thought the construction guy was flirting and waving at me. So I drove by him, waving back, then I hit an oil spill and my car ended up spinning out of control. He was trying to direct me away from the oil spill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 873
You deserved it 43 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kyle_kbo20 0

YDI for thinking your all that, and that everyone wants to flirt with you

Unless he was thrusting in the direction you should have went, he's not flirting with you. Stop flattering yourself.

Comments

FapFapFapFap 0

YDI for thinking you're attractive enough to have anyone flirt with you. Lose some wait, you ******* walrus.

ydi for thinking that much of yourself, and continuing to plauge the world with more bad women drivers.

First of all, YDI. Second of all...I only thought cars spun out from an oil spill on those racing games...

YDI, but lol, i like how one person calls someone somthing then everyone is calling her it, in this case shes a *****. Everyone makes assupmtions when they dont even know the person. Pathetic.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for being so self-absorbed you can't think of a single reason someone would pay attention to you aside from flirting with you. Grow up and realize that the world doesn't actually revolve around you.

kubagami 0

You are so ******* arrogant.

And if he'd just been a nice, lonely guy waving at her because he thought she looked nice you'd say she was a bitch for ignoring a simple wave. FYL because that sucks and is embarrassing to top it off.