By habassistant - 02/01/2013 15:49 - United States - North Olmsted

Today, I was cleaning one of my disabled clients because he pooped himself, so I started to undress him for a shower. I took his dirty diaper off and set it on his bed, then I bent over to take off his socks at which point he put the diaper on my head like a hat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 028
You deserved it 5 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a shit head for not throwing the diaper away in the trash right away.

I thought he was gonna put something else on you when you said you bent over...

Comments

I wouldn't tell anyone, you may get a less than complimentary nickname..

I hope it fit right, otherwise you would've looked ridiculous.

I'm from Ohio too op! Hopefully they let you go home for the day!

nycwrestler 17

One of the guys in my high school class showed up in a hazmat suit one day. He looked ridiculous, yeah, but it was undeniably one of the highlights of the school year, as far as entertainment is concerned. Especially once the principal clapped eyes on him!

In all seriousness though, I've worked with kids with disabilities at my school as a peer tutor for years, and I can honestly say that there have been no instances of this, as far as I can remember. People with disabilities usually need help because they can't keep up with people who don't have them, or because they can't control themselves, and not in this way. I'm sorry, but this story seems made up to me, and I really don't like that someone is making jokes about people they don't even understand. Maybe I'm wrong, but I kind of have a problem with this.

cstockwell1918 3

Just because you've worked as a peer tutor doesn't mean you've seen every disability in the world. Try going into an actual treatment home before you judge other people's stories.

I would say you should put it out of reach, but I guess that Depends on how mobile he is. Pull yourself Up, wash your hair and laugh it off. Sure it was disgusting, but don't let it put a diaper on your mood. And make sure to Pamper yourself a little extra after your shift. You deserve that much.

80skid 15

This is why I could never work with the elderly and give major credit to those who can.

It's a shitty job. And you have to put up with a lot of shit. But in the end it has its rewards... I should know I do the same thing you do for a living..:/