By Anonymous - 18/12/2009 23:10 - United States

Today, I was at the airport about to leave for my business trip. In the restroom, I put my purse on the edge of the sink and got my lipstick out. I leaned closer to apply my lipstick and my open purse fell into the sink, triggering the automatic faucet, filling my purse with water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 757
You deserved it 10 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some FMLs are FMLs because the circumstances are crazy. But I think almost every girl out there dreads this-- bathrooms with no makeup mirror, no shelf above their sink, and not even a coat rack. And we've been told since girlhood that public bathrooms are filthy, to always hang up one's possessions and open the door with a paper towel, so we balance our bags precariously on the edges of our sinks, maybe checking for water droplets in the bowl first just in case it tips and falls in because accidents happen... We take so many precautions, and then find out some jerk restroom designer installed automatic sinks. I'm just waiting for this to happen to me.

Comments

taoxyeuxmay 4

Those automatic stuff are pretty damn annoying, especially the damn toilets.

OOH you're ******. You better dry that purse because if your purse contains more than 3.4oz and is not in a quart-bag, then the airport security will confiscate it.

I don't think she's posting from the toilet :P

Brittney_E 0

if ur wearing a black shirt, the automatuc sinks cant read u.. and i hate purses. theyre annoying to handle and keep track of

that sounds like something that would happen to me, bad luck yo.

I think something like that has happened to everybody who has ever had a purse, briefcase, or shopping bag near an automatic sink.

I hope your cellphone wasn't in there D:

kmaikell 0

Some FMLs are FMLs because the circumstances are crazy. But I think almost every girl out there dreads this-- bathrooms with no makeup mirror, no shelf above their sink, and not even a coat rack. And we've been told since girlhood that public bathrooms are filthy, to always hang up one's possessions and open the door with a paper towel, so we balance our bags precariously on the edges of our sinks, maybe checking for water droplets in the bowl first just in case it tips and falls in because accidents happen... We take so many precautions, and then find out some jerk restroom designer installed automatic sinks. I'm just waiting for this to happen to me.

cucuto89 0

you should see guys going to the restroom, we storm in there, go up to the trough, pull out our dicks, let it fly, shake em off, only twice though cause 3x is playing with yourself, get our hands wet, drip dry and kick the door to go out. not to avoid touching the door handle, just to look cool. You didn't even mention how much trouble you spend trying to go pee. YDI for being a woman

Your coolness amazes me. Can we get married? I'll stay in the kitchen, I promise.

its already happened to me haha. on a field trip i ruined my history notebook.

SouthparkZZZ 0
popatia 0

I modded this and said no. Why did you people not agree with me?

Why would we? This is a perfectly acceptable FML.

do you have any idea on what the chances are that everything happened in exactly that order with that precision? get a lottery ticket....