By Anonymous - 18/02/2013 07:09 - United States - Owensboro

Today, I was at my boyfriend's grandmother's house meeting her for the first time. I excused myself to the restroom and as I walked out of the room I heard her say, "You could do a lot better. She's fat." Then I heard my boyfriend reply, "I know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 790
You deserved it 5 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have walked out and told him that YOU could do better, and dumped his ass.

MrBond007_fml 6

I'm trying to think of a way to explain how this might just be a big misunderstanding... I've got nothing :( sorry

Comments

Well first it should only matter what you think. If you have issues with your body do something about it, if you don't dump his ass and tell him to learn to treat a woman right. Meaning not calling her fat when she walks out of the room. That's just messed up.

Dodydodo_fml 5

You deserve better! You just need to realize it and dump this guy.

birds_fml 7

Ask your boyfriend about it. He might not agree with her, but is just saying that to appease her. She's old, and I know I agree with my grandma all the time to make her happy, even if I really disagree. They don't have much time left after all.

If you're fat, you're fat. Why should your boyfriend have to deny that.

Ever think that the " I know", was a, "... And I don't care grandma, I love her just the way she is, every ounce of her!" ? I mean everyone is always saying that they want people to love them for who they are. If you're big and he likes that does it mean that he should be, "no she's not grandma"?

Leave that relationship! What a horrible guy!