By phone-less - 17/12/2015 02:47 - United States - East Peoria

Today, I was at an amusement park with friends. We wanted to get a picture of all four of us, so we asked a nice-looking man to take it for us on my brand-new iPhone 6s. He took something. Unfortunately, it wasn't a picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 251
You deserved it 7 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

iPhones are expensive man I would take off and chase that ************.

Comments

Never trust a stranger with your phone.

Why didn't you just ask someone who worked there?

Sanguinairius 33

The key is to either ask someone who works at the park, or pick someone you know you can outrun if they bolt. Sucks OP, but lesson learned for next time.

mariri9206 32

You should have asked someone with a family. I read this article, years ago, that said if you want someone to take a picture with of you and your friends, always ask someone who is with their kids because they won't take your phone and they can't run away with their kids/family.

corky1992 33

Why in the world would you hand over your expensive phone to just anyone to take a picture? You should be able to have trust in people, but unfortunately you cant. Should have asked an employee to do it.

When you want somebody to take a picture for you, always pick somebody you know you can outrun or a parent with their family. If they have kids or a spouse they are less likely to take off with a camera or phone.

lol first why do you even hand a freakin' stranger that expensive phone and second IPHONE SUKS U SKRUB!

IcyShadowLordLOL 2

That's why you pick someone heavier so it's easy to chase them

YDI for handing your phone over some total stranger just for a stupid group photo. Seriously, your phone doesn't have a timer or anything?