By imbx - 13/04/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. My friend's little sister pushed me in the pool. When I got out, I pushed her in. She started screaming, and I started laughing because I thought she was pissed that I pushed her in. That wasn't why she was screaming. She can't swim. Her whole family witnessed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 695
You deserved it 20 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your hands over your eyes, it makes you invisible

Comments

pugler 0

That kid is a little brat. Why push someone else in the pool and expect them not to toss you in? Sounds like she's spoiled.

FreedomFirst 0

Consider yourself lucky. When my husband was a little kid - like, 5 or 6 - the same thing happened to him at a crowded pool party. The other boy drowned by the time the rest of the kids realized what was happening and managed to get their parents attention.

Bout time brat learned: "Karma's a bitch!"

poolshark 0

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw *others into the pool* Only really effing irresponsible parents would own a pool without making sure their own kids could swim. What if she fell in when she was outside alone? Hopefully this situation scares the kid into learning/scares the parents into shelling out a few bucks for some lessons.

TryToBeKind 0

I hope they beat your ass. You're disgusting, leave the poor kid alone!

Okay, first of all the parents deserve this because they should be more responsible with their kid. If they can't swim don't let them near the pool. At least not without water wings/an inner tube/ SOMETHING. ******* stupid. Secondly, this little kid is a dumb bitch. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, especially not to someone older.

how much smaller and younger is she then you? at a certain point..it is no longer "cute" playing..it is just creepy and mean. If you didn't know she couldn't swim..i sure hope you jumped in to help her..

She deserved it. If she pushed you in, retribution is only fair. She shouldn't push ppl in if she can't swim! Anyways, its not like she died.

shadow_duv 0

what comes around goes around i guess...