By imbx - 13/04/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. My friend's little sister pushed me in the pool. When I got out, I pushed her in. She started screaming, and I started laughing because I thought she was pissed that I pushed her in. That wasn't why she was screaming. She can't swim. Her whole family witnessed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 695
You deserved it 20 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your hands over your eyes, it makes you invisible

Comments

Good move man. That kid started it! Every action has and equal but opposite reaction! Bwahahahaa i wud hv paid to see the look on her face!

alex_vik 0

Why was she at a pool party if she can't swim? And if she lives there, why can't she swim if she has a pool? Either way, karma's a bitch to her. And I lol'd at the irony of #11's post. "ur" isn't a word dumbass.

wallythedolly 0

Well, hopefully she'll not be pushing people into the pool again,

I hate when people re-write the fmls from the other persons perspective, it wrecks it ;/ Lol that's awful, hopefully the family understood xD

Today, I rewrote an FML from the other person's perspective, thinking it would be amusing. Now the entire site hates me. FML.

I love it when people re-write the FMLs from the other side! They're not usually funny (though they are occasionally), but they are very good at showing how, in many cases, like this one, it's really a YDI. A little bit of perspective never hurt anybody.

Hmmm if she was old enough to physically be able to push you in, the age difference can't be that huge. So she definitely deserved getting pushed in herself. You did the right thing, OP. I'm proud of you. #28 - ROFL!

Hahah. I would have done the same thing if I was in your situation brosef. What the heck is a little kid doing pushing others in a pool when they should have the common sense that they will be pushed back in? That's one dumb Effing kid.

That stupid little kid totally had it coming.

That's embarrassing. This goes so many ways. Too bad you had to be the person to almost drown a child. Her parents probably hate you but we're all thinking the same thing... Her parents are dumb not to teach their kid to swim and not to push people into pools. Now she knows why, the little jerk. I'd back hand my child for being an insolent little brat and then remind them why it was a stupid decision to push someone into a pool when they can't swim themselves. Eye for and Eye biatch! # 25, LOL isn't a word either.